Dos Ojos Lodge
The perfect place to kick back and relax after a day of adventure in the Riviera Maya!
Dos Ojos Lodge is conveniently located off Mexico 307 on the entrance road to the Dos Ojos Cenote system just north of Tulum. We are also home to an entrance to the Sistema Del Tercer Ojo, located on our property. By car, we are a one-hour drive from the Cancun International airport, 30 minutes from Playa Del Carmen, and 10-15 minutes from the scenic ruins and legendary beaches of Tulum.
We offer spacious, modern, and affordable accommodations with an eye towards environmental sensitivity and local sustainability.
Dos Ojos Lodge is an easy launching point for days filled with snorkeling, diving, exploration and adventure, or kicking back to explore the many nearby beaches.
- We are located directly on the access road to two of the world’s three largest systems, Dos Ojos and Sac Aktun; these systems are home to cenotes Dos Ojos, The Pit, and Pet Cemetary.
- The lodge is only 1km from the popular Xel Ha adventure park.
- Nearby Tulum Pueblo offers shopping and plenty of dining options, as well as traveler services; we will be happy to direct you to what you need.
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the tropical forest, engage in some bird watching, or relax with a book under the palapa on our third floor roof deck.
- Bicycles are available for rent at the main entrance gates.
- Be sure to leave time to explore our own cenote, the Tercer Ojo (Third Eye) with our private entrance near the plunge pool; this “dry cave” is over 2 km long and has been fully mapped! A “dry cave” is accessible by wading; water shoes and flashlights are recommended, the latter can be provided on request.
- Upgrades are ongoing, so tell us what you like or would still like to see!
- Our secluded location and layout provide an ideal backdrop for family or small group events; consider booking the entire lodge for you next event or reunion. Contact us for special group discounts and services, such as catered meals or events.